18/04/2013

Deal or No Deal?


This week the big news at the new studio is that we have finished sanding the brick wall in Studio 2, and we have heat and AC ducts now in all the rooms. Yay. Who would have thought that extending a few metal pipes to get airflow could be sooooo expensive? Oh boy we are getting an eye opener with these renos, but I guess that's natural! On the flip side, I saved some money on fabric this week! I’ve been searching for fabric to re-upholster our new lap dance chairs. After searching 3 different fabric places and not finding anything I really love, I came across this awesome find of damask gold and black fabric. And the best part was that the lady sold me 8 yards for only $20, and I’ll be able to redo all of the chairs with this! Yay I love great unexpected deals! Here are some pics of the great progress this week: 
 





  


No comments:

Post a Comment