04/04/2013

YAY! And that is all!

Just wanted to make a quick post! Im off to Cabo on Saturday for a week of fun in the sun and I can not tell you how excited I am!
There has been a lot going on so it will be nice to have some away time and have fun and be warm!

I also went to the new studio today to help mark out where the poles will be!  We are installing the mounts today or tomorrow!! YAY!!!!
There will be a lot more height and a little extra leg room now. 
All the walls are framed in and the electrical is about half done. Its really amazing cause now we can start to visualize a bit more how its going to look.
I can not wait to see the finished studio and more so I cant wait for YOU to see the finished studio!!!

Well that is all for now!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment