21/04/2013

Pole Fitness Art!

Painting in a new way! From my perch on a spinning pole I've tackled a colourful spiral painting I've been imagining in my head for months now. Watch from start to finish as the artwork evolves in fast-forward.



The "Tree of Life" is reflective of our everyday lives; amongst the chaotic swirl of events, beauty still exists if you look at the unique little details that spontaneously appear, and as you view it all as a greater whole. Life evolves and grows, with one event blurring into the next; but throughout it all there is always a strong foundation of connections that intertwine life's events. The interconnectedness that keep us grounded amongst the chaos are our family, friends, personal beliefs, and aspirations.

ClubMynx and pole fitness has been a life changing discovery for me. I've found a rare group of gems; genuinely beautiful and strong women that give they're hearts to their passion and love to share it with others. Nowhere else have I come across such a supportive group of women! Amidst some stressful and troubling issues life has thrown at me in recent years, I've consistently turned to one source of grounding and happiness.  Club Mynx has provided me with a love and passion for pole fitness that never fails to brighten my day. I walk away from a pole practice feeling empowered and ready to take on the world.

Two of my goals this year are to embrace my artistic side and to celebrate my strengths. What better way to truly express myself through my two favourite sources of artistic expression - pole and painting!

- Michelle Durell

No comments:

Post a Comment