21/01/2013

Adventures in Aerial Fly Fitness

I’ll let you in on an awesome secret…ClubMynx is going to be offering Aerial Fly Fitness beginning in June and we are so excited! If you have no idea what I am talking about, picture a super fun fitness class that combines a fusion of aerial arts, dance, total body strengthening and deep stretching…all done using a hammock suspended in the air! It’s so cool trust me, and it’s suited for all levels and abilities. Over the next few months as I go through the training and development phase of this awesome new program I am going to be sharing my experiences with you, and am so excited to have you along for the journey!

My adventure begins with me getting my butt in gear and ready for an intense 20-hr Instructor Training in Denver on Feb 22-24. To prepare I have been on the hammock (which I have hung in my basement) daily for the past two weeks and am also doing lots of push-ups and eating very clean. My personal challenge which started yesterday is to complete 2,000 full body push ups before I leave on Feb 21st. If you’re up for joining me, that’s roughly 65 a day. Here’s a pic of me as I start my journey with ClubMynx Aerial Fly Fitness! 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment