31/01/2013

New Adventures!!

This month was a very big month for me in terms of change; January 29 was my last day working at the University of Saskatchewan.  It is bittersweet because I love and respect everyone I worked with.  It was my first job out of business college, and I will forever be grateful for my first 'big girl job'.

But life is about change, about exploring new opportunities, doing things that scare you, and stepping outside of your comfort zone.  I have given up the desk job to work at ClubMynx to teach pole, hoop, and taken in any other opportunity that comes my way!


For as long as I can remember, I have had a passion for the performing arts.  I can't believe that I get to live this passion now! It reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Mary Anne Evans:

'It is never too late to be what you might have been.'


This picture was taken when Keeley, Nicola, Megan and I were at Pole Convention last year in L.A. We stopped at the beach to take pictures and this really captures how I feel right now.  Excited for all the unknown possibilities to come!!




No comments:

Post a Comment