29/01/2013

Taboo Show!

This week we are gearing up for the Taboo Show - The Naughty, but nice, Sex Show - this Friday Feb 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd. Its a trade show with everything considered Taboo or naughty.

Its funny cause sex is a healthy and natural part of being human, so really, the show isnt naughty or taboo. Its a trade show full of vendors, seminars, entertainment and information about the subject.

I will admit, it is one of the FUNNEST trade shows I have ever been to.  Its dimly light, people are really accepting and open, the environment has no judgment, its just a fun trade show to experience.
The vendors range anywhere from adult toys and lingerie, to hot tubs, bed sheets and tampons. So its not just sex.

This year, Nicola, Megan, Brigitte and myself, will each be performing pole routines on the main stage on Friday and Saturday at 8pm. 
The crowd at Taboo is great and they are always excited for some hot pole dancing!
My personal pole style is quite sexy (I try to channel Alethea Austin lol) and this is a great venue for sexier outfits and more body waves! Of course us Mynx girls still keep it classy - we always do, but its different from any other venue Ive performed at.

We are also doing informational seminars
Friday 8:30pm - Learn to Lap Dance
10:30pm - The Art of Sensual Movement

Saturday - 7:30pm - The Art of Sensual Movement
9:30pm - Learn to Lap Dance

I will give you a heads up! If you do plan on coming to the show, the lap dance seminar is going to be lead by me, and my "man" that will be sitting in my chair is Brigitte!
So please dont be alarmed, its strictly professional! I figured to put an actual guy in the chair would be unfair to him, (and potentially humiliating!) to get a lap dance in public!

Also, Friday is 2 for 1 ladies night! Buy your tickets at the door.

Hope to see you there!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment