20/01/2013

Pole Conditioning - A new experience!


Today was my first class teaching Pole Conditioning! I have such a great group of hardworking girls, so I'm very excited to be teaching it.  A big thank you to Nicola for teaching me all her pole conditioning teaching secrets (how to kick as much booty in the shortest period of time!), and for letting me shadow in her classes.

After class I felt really strong.  It reminded me that when I started pole dancing 2.5 years ago, I couldn't do a push up from my knees.  Today I felt like I was in Beast-Mode!!  We did 60 push ups among many other things. Way to go girls!!  That's one of the many reasons why I love pole dancing, you go far beyond what you ever think is physically possible!!

As a random side note, that is my dog, Wimbley, sitting on the couch watching me flex.  My other dog, Missy, decided to take a nap instead.

Have a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment