21/01/2013

Oh hello there

 
Well I guess I should start off by introducing myself... my name is Ashlyn and if you haven't yet met me I'm sure you soon will.  I work at the studio, take all sorts of classes and have also recently added performer to the list.  I knew the minute that I walked into the studio that it was where I belonged and that hasn't changed one bit!
 
One thing you should know about me is that I am inspired by absolutely everyone and everything I encounter.  I am very passionate about everything that I do and have learnt to live by this quote:  "Be reckless enough to gamble all or nothing to follow your dreams" - John Galliano.
 
I'm excited to share my journey with you and hope that you don't mind my quirky personality and odd sense of humour!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment