12/02/2013

Carnival of Sex!

As Dawn posted yesterday, the University of Saskatchewan's Student's Union (USSU) hosted the Carnival of Sex on Saturday, February 9.  Dawn and her friend Jaylene gave out information to everyone interested in pole dancing, while Megan and I performed our pole routines.  We had such a great time!!  A very big thank you and congratulations to the USSU for putting on such a great event that promotes positive sexual health!

A few highlights of the evening:
- There were fantastic carnival games that we could play such as 'Pop My Cherry', 'Hit the Clit', and 'Cock Ring Toss'.
- Megan and I tried our hula hooping skills, which turned out to be quite hilarious (hip circles with a hula hoop is much different than pole dancing hip circles).  If I could capture our pictures below it would be something along the lines of 'THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!'
- There was a game called 'Hit the Clit'.  I decided it was a great opportunity to reenact my birth.  I just knew I was born with false eyelashes and sparkles on my face!!

As a random side note, this blog is turning into a fantastic opportunity to post hilarious and embarrassing pictures of myself and my friends, which leads me to my next point... don't take yourself too seriously in life!  There is nothing better than being able to laugh at yourself!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment