08/02/2013

r + r ?

Photo Credit:  A Piece of Toast Blog

Funny how at the start of the week I said I needed to schedule in a little r + r into this weeks schedule... only to catch a cold that knocked me on my butt.  You can fight it all you want but when the body says 'rest up' you better listen.

Instead of a productive weekend of hitting the market and getting in some pole practice I will be nursing a runny nose, cuddled up with blankets, and eating a bunch of popsicles until I turn into one (whether its true or not, when I am sick I turn into the 5 year old Ashlyn who believes eating a popsicle will make my sore throat go away!)

But don't you fret - I will still truck through my 100 squats a day!  Cabo - here comes the bootylicious popsicle girl from Saskatoon!

Happy Weekend readers!  I hope you stay healthy & well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment