05/02/2013

Lap Dance Participation 101

At the Taboo Show on the weekend, Keeley held two seminars:  'Lap Dancing' and 'Sensual Movement'.  Both were very well attended and Keeley gave great tips and advice on both topics.  For her Lap Dance seminar, she needed a participant or it would have been 'Chair Dancing'.  Having a male participant could be potentially humiliating for him, so I volunteered for the task!

Getting a lap dance from one of your best friends can potentially be a little awkward (do I enjoy myself?  keep it strictly professional?), so we decided to have a practice on Thursday in the studio to try reduce the amount of giggling we did when she was presenting her seminar.  If you have ever seen Keeley move, she is pretty darn hot, so I'm relieved we did a couple practice runs beforehand so I could get most of my giggles out then.

I ended up getting 5 lap dances from Keeley in 3 days, which was pretty amazing!  Since I now consider myself a lap dance participant expert, I decided to share my secret instructions in 3 easy steps:

1. Sit in the chair
2. No touching
3. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment