14/02/2013

Feelin' the Love

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today is the day to celebrate love! Whether you are celebrating with that someone special in your life, your dog, or the random stranger you run into at the grocery store, I hope your day is filled with happy feelings that warm your heart.

Most importantly, don't forget to love yourself today!  Here is a great quote for that thought:

'You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not be found anywhere.  You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.' - Buddha

So how are you going to treat yourself today?  Maybe you will decide to start taking care of your body with more exercise or better food choices?  Or perhaps you want to spend the day resting and relaxing?

The greatest gift I give myself is pole dancing; I love that it makes me feel strong, creative and free!  Before pole dancing I had a very low self-esteem and a poor body image. Pole dancing has completely changed the way I feel about myself... I now love myself! Now what's a better gift than that?!

How does pole dancing make you feel?

Photography by Holly Marquette

No comments:

Post a Comment