23/02/2013

My First Aerial Hand Stand

I’m proud to say I was able to do my first ever hand stand yesterday at the Aerial Hammock Instructor training course! This isn’t a move we will likely include in our beginner level Aerial Fly Fitness classes at ClubMynx but it is something participants can work towards later in their training, and it’s so much fun! Believe me I do not have super human strength, so if I can do this, so can you! That’s one of the things I enjoy most about AFF…it makes it possible for even beginners to do some fun tricks in the air.



Today we learn all about using the hammock for pre and post baby clients. I’m excited about this because after just having Ella 10 months ago, this is totally the type of class my body craved post baby. I’ll keep you posted as the training progresses. Hope you’re all having a fabulous weekend back home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment