07/03/2013

Change is in the air!



Its been a while since I have made a post on here!
Im always amazed at how fast time goes.  Also every post I was going to post, someone beat me to it!

Today Im going to talk about change.
There is a lot of change happening around everyone right now.
Personally my life has completely changed in the last year.  I am moving into a new place April 1st, going on a hot holiday (with Ashlyn!!) April 6th, and for ClubMynx we start renos on the new space April 1st!

Its great timing as with Spring, there is change.  The world around us goes from brown and grey, to green and blue. Flowers bloom, grass grows, the warm sun shines, birds are active and new insects emerge.
It is a time of renewal, regrowth, and rebirth. Not only does this apply to the season and nature, but to life as well. Its a great time to change things in your life, make new goals, start a new book, or rev up your exercise routine.

We go from hibernation mode, to social butterfly mode. I can not wait to sit in the sun on a patio or a deck somewhere and enjoy a drink with the people I love the most. 

I can not wait to get into my new place and simplify my life. De-clutter my space and have less.

I can not wait to get into this new studio space and watch it grow, watch it emerge in to the beautiful vintage burlesque butterfly.  Right now it is merely a few walls and some drywall.

I can not wait for the fresh new classes, new studios, new look and the renewal of energy and life in the people who make ClubMynx what it is.

Change can be scary. Its the unknown. We are most afraid of what we dont know, the fear of the unknown. But you know what? Change and the unknown can also be exciting as well.  
In the past couple years, positive quotes and sayings are partially responsible for getting me through drastic life change.
I found this one and I absolutely love it.  It applies to anything and any situation.


"For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must become completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. For someone who does not understand growth, it would look like complete destruction." - Cynthia Occell 



No comments:

Post a Comment