28/03/2013

My Smile.


This week has challenged me in a way I never knew was possible.  All my plans disappeared in the blink of an eye.  I received some personal news that shook my world completely and only now am I feeling like the storm has passed and now it is time to clean up the wreckage and move forward.  I think it is important in life to address your fears and your emotions and doing that doesn't mean you are a weak person - it means you are strong enough to face them and conquer them.

The physical feature I am most complimented on is my smile and I am disappointed I let myself cover that up for a few days - but I'm back and I'm back with more strength, more love, and more joy then I have ever known.  Life is meant to shake you up, to push you in different directions and even though I felt unprepared for this one I am now ready to tackle it.

I hope you all have a fabulous long weekend and that you indulge in some delicciiiiouuusss chocolate goodness!  Most important - make sure you share that smile of yours with everyone.  You don't know what anyone else is going through but if I could share one thing with you it would be that:  A smile on ones face almost always lights up anothers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment