03/03/2013

Congrats to my girls!



I just had to report that I am so proud of my girls who are courageously taking Level 1 Aerial Hoop with me on Sundays! Today we had our second of 4 classes and I can’t believe how awesome everyone is doing! These girls are “aerial hoop ninjas” (as Brigitte would say heehee)…and the amazing part is that NONE of them had any experience with this at all before taking classes with Mynx. Everyone has their own nemesis move that they are working on, and mine happens to be that pesky basic invert mount that is SO CHALLENGING for me grrrrrrr. BUT a huge CONGRATULATIONS goes out to my sister-in-law Kim for being able to do the basic inverted mount all on her own today – amazing…and for my sister-in-law Rochelle and friend Tammy who faced their fears and let go fully into the Mermaid despite being nervous. Seriously I’m so proud of this posse! Here’s a few pics of our progress. Yay for stepping out of our comfort zones to try something totally new!       

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment