18/03/2013

Changes

These past couple months have been filled with change!  In one of my first blog posts I talked about quitting my job at the university.  This past weekend is another big change... my husband, two puppies and I moved to a condo downtown.  I am so excited about this because I can see the new studio location from my window!

Scattered among these big life changes, are many other smaller ones and honestly, some of these changes I have met with more resistance than others.  These past couple of months, I have really learned that regardless of what's happening, life continues to move forward, and the best way to deal with it is by rolling with the punches.  I have some fantastic friends (Mynx girls!) that have really helped me with this.

If you are going through some changes that may be happening a little faster than expected, here is something to keep in mind:

(Photo credit: unknown)


No comments:

Post a Comment