02/03/2013

Participant Love

"Aerial hoop is one of the funnest challenges, I didn't even realize I was getting a work out :)" - Allison B.


{Photo By Holly Marquette}
 
We are now into our second 4-week session of Aerial Hoop Fitness Classes at ClubMynx, and the feedback has been so great! I myself am personally taking the Fundamentals Class Level 1 with my sisters-in-law Rochelle and Kim, and friend Tammy...and it's so fun! A common comment is that for people who aren't used to aerial poses or going upside down, it can seam a little intimidating at the start...but once you get on the hoop and start doing poses, it's fabulous! Keeley and Brigitte have an awesome way of providing modifications for participants who don't have super strong upper body and core strength, and they create an inclusive environment where everyone leaves feeling successful. I love that!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment