12/03/2013

New Personal Challenge!



A few weeks ago I wrapped up my 1 month to 2,000 push-up challenge and I’ve been thinking of starting a new challenge, as a way to keep motivated every day. Yesterday I met with Tara who is leading the development of the ClubMynx Barre Fitness program, and she started introducing me to some of the awesome Barre sequences we’re going to be offering beginning in June. Oh My Gosh my legs were burning after about 15 seconds! How can such little lifts, tucks and squats be so killer?? Haha it’s awesome, and for all of you who know Tara, she has a way of “torturing you nicely” so in a really sweet way about her, she had me doing some quad/glute KILLER moves. Fast forward 3 months from today and my plan is to be able to TEACH this Barre program, so I have a lot of work to do to get conditioned.

So this morning I woke up at 5am with determination on my mind and decided to set a new personal challenge called 20 in 20.

My personal challenge is to do 20 mins of Barre Fitness + 20 mins of Aerial Fly Fitness EVERYDAY for 20 days straight. As with any fitness goal, I know I’m going to see the best results if I combine this with healthy nutritional practices, so I am also adding to this challenge to eat healthy and track everything I eat for 20 days in a food diary. I’m using a app on my Iphone called MyNetDiaryPro. It may not seem like a very big or long goal, but for me it is. I usually fall of the wagon of tracking my food after about 3 days so 20 is a long time for me! I’ll keep you posted on my progress!

If you would like to join in the fun it’s easy! Just choose 2 types of exercise programs you can do easily everyday (if you need some motivation ClubMynx has some awesome follow-along videos on Local On Demand TV on Sasktel Max). Let me know if you’re joining in the challenge. Here’s to a fabulous 20 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment